Friday, April 14, 2006

VINDICATED

I feel vindicated. At least sort of. In response to yesterday's post another CL poster writes:

"are you saying that someone on CL criticized your appearence as distinct from you bodywork technique.....unless they were a client, how would they know what you look like and if they were a client why would your looks make a difference under any scenario. I have had some of the best massages from folks who might not be a "10" using some fairly crude metrics but I suspect the majority of your clients are not "10s" either. In any event, I'm certain I would rather be looking at you versus "them" or whomever the nitwit that posted the remark...Good luck in you efforts and don't take me or anyone else on this board too seriously."

Another one writes "you r attractive."