Sunday, April 22, 2007

THE QUEEN OF SWORDS

According to Façade.com this card can stand for a widow, divorce or a person who has known great happiness but now has fallen on hard times. According to Sarah Ovenall it means no matter how much you’ve suffered it does not give you the right to inflict pain on others.

I got such a client shortly after drawing this card for myself. She is considering a move but I told her the cards indicated she is not being honest with herself and she is using it as a band-aid solution. I gave the bitch three different readings and she kept on saying “this is all very vague.” Never mind she wasn’t satisfied with the last couple readers/psychics she went to, probably because they didn’t tell her what she wanted to hear. She said “I’m sorry I came.” I said “I’m sorry you came, too.” I felt like saying “look, bitch, you don’t have grasp on reality because your head is so high up your ass it’s in the clouds. Maybe it would be a good thing if you moved because evidently you make everyone’s life miserable and having you leave would only improve our lives.” I hope her check doesn’t bounce.