Friday, April 10, 2009

WEEK 15

"Lord, make my words sweet and tender, for one day I may have to eat them." Yeah, stifling the snotty remark doesn't hurt. Especially if you don't know the whole story.

My big pig's foot seems to be improving. It could be a lesson to me -- the need for vigilance, rest, TLC and proper nutrition.

I am getting a refund on my income taxes and will have to buy a new computer. The money spent should make up for the inconvenience of the last several years. It's amazing how technology makes our life so much better when it works and makes it a living hell when it doesn't.

Lent will be over very soon, even though I won't be able to drink until Sunday afternoon. I managed to do the no meat on Fridays and the no booze for over 40 days thing. And to say the Jabez Prayer for part of Lent. As for personal growth, not sure how much of that I accomplished, other than it was horrible what they did to Jesus and we shouldn't do the same to our fellow creatures.