Friday, May 01, 2009

WEEK 18

Increasing market value, fluctuating weather, America terrified of swine flu. At least perverts aren't terrified of massages. Also, there's the illness of another person (not close to me) which may or may not have an effect on my life.

Facebook is getting so jammed up and I am getting so many friends/followers I am going to have to hide some. Which means reviewing what my priorities are. And what relationships mean to me.

Then there is the ever-recurring issue of sarcasm. I am trying to curb my sarcastic remarks, which may not help my career or relationships, but it certainly couldn't hurt.

And lastly there's the issue of gratitude. If ind out if people say "please," "thank you" and "I'm sorry it makes me want to help them more. Not sure whether this is reversible.