Saturday, June 16, 2012

MY BEEFS WITH THE SUBWAY ON 18TH ST IN ADAMS MORGAN

1.       You never have Hearty Italian bread. Stop advertising it if you don’t.
2.       You don’t provide courtesy cups to customers no matter how much money they spend there.
3.       Half the time your bathroom is not open to the public. What the hell’s your problem? Are you just cheap or is your toilet actually not working? If it’s not, this is a violation.
4.       I asked for a fork and all you have are spoons. Pretty lame for a place that serves salads.
5.       Your sign says you are open until 4:00 AM yet you close at 3:20. My boss wouldn’t be terribly happy if I left work  40 minutes early.
6.       Your staff members are incredibly slow.
7.       They have an unbelievably poor command of the English language.
8.       They can’t get orders right. Not sure if this is because of their poor English or a lack of native intelligence.
9.       I asked to exchange a dollar coin for a dollar bill and the person on duty told me the register wasn’t open. I pointed to the tip container and he tried to give me four quarters rather than a bill. Not surprisingly there was not much money in the tip container.