Thursday, January 04, 2007

TARD FORGETS WALLET

After dealing with tards at work and at school, I now have to deal with tards at the bank. And I worry about becoming one myself. I forgot my wallet today. Ok, I admit that was kind of tardlike in itself. I had to borrow money from C and T to buy myself lunch and postage stamps. So I go to the Suntrust branch to which I have been going for years. The following conversation takes place:

Me: Hi, I left my wallet at home but I have some blank checks. Can I cash one here?

Tard: Do you have any ID on you?

Me: No, it's all in my wallet, which I left at home.

(The tard is nice enuff to cash my check.)

Tard: Next time please remember to bring some ID with you.

Me: Next time I will remember my wallet which has my ATM card in it so I won't need ID.

>Sigh<