Friday, December 26, 2008

WEEK 52

From my aunt and uncle:

"we wish you a merry christmas & a happy new year. I hope the new year dosen't turn out to be another dud like this year was. If it is I'll never say happy newyear again to any one. I'll say-expect the worst and hope for the best and keep plugging away my friend. That way you will be happy forever no matter what."

Lots of sour faces and web-surfing clerks at the mall. Okay, business is bad, but looking sour won't bring in any more customers.

If you at least act as though you cared, it might attract more business. If the woman at Staples hadn't been so nice and helpful I would never have got the book for Mom bound the way I did. And as it turned out, Staples did a better job than I would have just putting something together and it cost the same or less.