Sunday, November 19, 2006

WHERE HAVE ALL THE PARTIES GONE?

Since about 6:30 AM yesterday (Saturday) I have only left the building twice. Ok, so I got my homework for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and part of Thursday finished. And I will be fresh for tomorrow. If there had been anything going on I would have gone, but there wasn't. Maybe that was a good thing. Last week Roger had a games night but I was either working, going to school or too tired, I forget which. The week before that Neil called but I was on my way to Sally's. The time before that I was either asleep or online. I sometimes think for all it's brought me I should have gone to more parties, to the beach and to the mall more from high school through graduate school. In less than three months I will have more spare time and be able to start enjoying life again, but will there be any parties left to go to?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic