Monday, January 15, 2007

I HAD A DREAM

Just in time for MLK Day: I dreamt my father (who is dead) and I were at a house our family used to own in Pennsylvania. We are having an art exhibit there. Dad exhibited a painting of me even though I never knew he painted. Mom, who is living, was not there, but her paintings were on the wall.

A woman I knew in Wilmington was there, and so was my former boss. He strongly advised me to put a 15-minute newsfeed together, something I could do with my eyes closed anyway. There is a hot guy I never met. Dad told me hotty is going to give me a ride to work or the hospital. There is a three-foot bluefish in the oven. I am told dreams of fish symbolize pregnancy.

I have no idea whether the woman from Wilmington is now living or dead – I can’t find her on the Internet. Now I am worried – is ex-boss going to die or is he going to hire me back?