Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 RANDOM THINGIES

Bob Madigan, one of the nicest guys you could ever meet, tagged me on Facebook and asked me to write 25 random thingies about myself. So here goes:

1) My birthday is the same day as Halle Berry's, David Crosby's, Magic Johnson's and Steve Martin's.
2) My mother makes yarmulkas, helmet liners and baby hats.
3) My father did not speak English as his native language.
4) My uncle invented Formula 409.
5) A distant cousin of mine was Savage on "Big Brother."
6) I am a licensed massage therapist.
7) I have a cousin in Finland who is a flamenco dancer.
8) A friend of mine was constipated for 19 days.
9) I was run over by a drunken pedestrian.
10) I sort M & M's according to colour and eat the green ones last. Always.
11) I produced the Jim Bohannon Show from 1995 to 2001.
12) I did not light a match until I was 17 years old.
13) I have ridden in a DC cop car with the siren on.
14) My great-grandfather fathered 12 or 13 children by three different wives.
15) I don't think I have ever seen a live armadillo.
16) I made Vice President Biden laugh out loud in an elevator. That was when he was still Senator Biden.
17) I can recite song lyrics at great length.
18) My vision is about 20/700 uncorrected.
19) Years ago I seriously considered becoming an Episcopalian.
20) I have been going to the same dental practice since I was about three or four. I am on the Bone Marrow Registry. I have been part of three NIH studies. If I am found burnt, dismembered or decomposed beyond recognition it will be easy to identify me.
21) A three-foot-tall man told my co-worker I had a nice behind. I figured that was a compliment, as he saw a lot of them. Of course, that was about 30 lbs ago.
22) I have seen two popes.
23) When I was six years old I had a temperature of 106 degrees.
24) I said something REALLY STUPID in front of a CSPAN mike.
25) The people who wrote John Denver’s “Country Roads” went to my high school.