Monday, August 14, 2006

"ISN'T IT DELICIOUS...

...To be a birthday child?"

Rose Fyleman

Spent part of the day in Delaware. The good news is I don't have lupus. The bad news is I have rosacea. The good news is my auto insurance is paid up. The bad news is a piece of broken taillight hit my side view matter. The good news is no one was hurt.

I was feeling kinda bummed, thinking of how old I am and how I'm massaging horny fat guys and selling
bath and body products. I didn't starve myself and take dancing lessons and get a master's degree for this. Then I went to Fran's. She's 85. She told me she didn't start teaching until she was 48 and taught until she was 65. So I still have time.

Fuckhead made up a birthday song for me called "Happy Birthday, Bitch." It could be a rap song.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic