Wednesday, June 06, 2007

EVEN LESS STRESS

Back on December 3rd I posted 17 stressors:

1) Money
2) Mom
3) School
4) Getting an internship
5) Volunteer work
6) Passing the nationals
7) Getting a decent job
8) Christmas Cards
9) Christmas Gifts
10) Mom's cat
11) The pigs
12) My condo
13) My car
14) My social life
15) My love life
16) My body
17) What people think of me

Now we are down to 12:

1) Money
2) Mom
3) Volunteer work
4) Getting a decent job
5) Mom's cat
6) The pigs
7) My condo
8) My car
9) My social life
10) My love life
11) My body
12) What people think of me

I have finished school and completed my internship. While it wasn’t 100 per cent what I had hoped for I can still make it look good on a resume and I graduated with a straight-A average. I also passed the Nationals with high scores in five out of six areas and obviously I’ve sent out all my Christmas cards and gifts.

Money is much less of an issue than it was even two months ago and I am done with 40 per cent of my volunteer work. While I have not landed my full-time dream job with benefits, things are actually improving at the jobs I have. However, we still need work on the other nine areas.