Friday, June 15, 2007

WEEK 60

This hasn't been a very productive week, unfortunately, not a really restful one, either. I have to realize I still have a couple big checks coming. It’s amazing how much time people waste on the phone/internet.

This week I did chair massages at a very elegant hotel in Georgetown. We had to do it in a room which was basically a storage room – before we started we actually had to move a bunch of wine crates. Not conducive to relaxation if you ask me. The poor staff was so stressed out, probably from having to make everything perfect for everyone else. I thought of how I was expected to make everyone’s vacation perfect and G-d help me if it wasn’t. Then my so-called vacation wasn’t and there were no heads to bite off. Evidently these people were in the same boat.