Tuesday, April 04, 2006

THANK YOU FOR CLARIFYING THIS

Someone wrote in response to yesterday’s Craigslist winner who wrote

“I like to lay completely naked”:

“um, no? mister winkie does NOT get exposed in the long run. and neither does ass crack. no run of the mill human being wants to see your shit, man or woman. cover your shit up and shut your ass up while you're at it. stick a pipe up, Exposo Jacko”


Exposo Jacko writes to me:

“Who the Hell do you think you are. Some people are fucking idiots. Craigslist is not full of perverts. All I did was mention what my preference is. I did not ask for, not do I want anuthing sexual. Get a fucking life. If I wanted sex, I can get the greatest sex ever with my wife at home and I do. She just does not give the greatest massages, and is ok with me seeing a legit person to work the kinks out of my body.”

Hmmm, I’m sure your wife would LOVE to see some of the things you’re written to me in the last couple of weeks, Exposo Jacko.